Friday, May 29, 2015

Diploma Number Two!

Wednesday the 27th I graduated from college with honours in a two year diploma in Culinary Management. It seems like yesterday that I was applying to the program, I almost can't believe it's over.

May 27th 2015 A This last semester was incredibly intense and stressful for me, on top of working part time on the weekends. That's largely why I've posted so little here. But now I'm done!!!

May 27th 2015 C My grandmother and my parents attended the ceremony. It's the second time they see me receive a diploma. My first was back in 2008 for Library and Information Technician, which seems like a lifetime ago. I'm almost a different person.

May 27th 2015 B I'm already working at a great place, utilizing everything I learned over the past two years. Likely I'll get around to sharing some of what I do here eventually. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment