Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Last Time

I sold another of my pets today, this time Rorschach my male spider-morph ball python. He's been mine for almost 5 years now. I had another big cry this afternoon, like I did selling my tarantula. The emotional tole this is taking on me is almost more than I can bare with everything else going on in my life right now.

Sept 25 2014 B
My van suddenly decided to stall and then refused to start back up today. So now it's sitting in my parents' driveway and I have to get it towed to a garage to find out what's wrong. Fingers crossed it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg...

Sept 25 2014 A
I really don't have the energy to deal with car troubles right now, on top of my student loan problems and classes starting next week, and moving and trying to find a home for the rest of my pets... When it rains it pours... Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment