Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Love Blowing In

I just spent a magical 24 hours with an amazing man and I couldn't be happier... except maybe if he were still here! We went swimming, I made us a delicious dinner which we ate by candlelight (ah the romance of a power outage) and just thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.

Sept 3 2014 C Sept 3 2014 B 
It was a small window in a busy time for him and I feel special that he took the time and made the effort to come be with me for a while. We're hoping for another visit in two weeks or so and I really look forward to it. This feels different than any other relationship or dating has been for me. Maybe I've got something really special here... I think I may. Sept 3 2014 A 
I think the only one happy about his leaving was my cat... jealous kitty is jealous. I'm still hesitant because this all feels too good to be true... but maybe it's finally my time to have this. I'm enjoying it while I can. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment