Sunday, September 14, 2014

Grandpa Sweater

The post title says it, this sweater belonged to my grandfather. With the cool weather now descended, I just wanted to wear something snuggly and warm and this fit the bill perfectly. I chose my eyeshadow colours to mirror the colours in the pattern.

Sept 14 2014 D Sept 14 2014 B Sept 14 2014 A Sept 14 2014 C
I'm slowly learning to style my hair, finally managed to get it to stay off the back shaved part of my head. Now the hair is tickling at my ear and I'm wondering whether or not to trim it down again. I'm still thinking of letting it grow out and then shaving the side down again once the back has grown back in. We'll see. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. omg, love your hair! i shaved the back before, but never had the guts to shave the sides. looks good!

    ReplyDelete