Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dark Giraffe

Don't have much to say today. I miss mon homme and life's stresses are weighing on me. This top is fast becoming a new favourite, picked up at Value Village a few weeks ago.

Sept 4 2014 D Sept 4 2014 B
I seem to be going back and forth between bursting with bright colours and camouflaging myself in earth tones and greens. I just always loved how wearing green brings out that colour in my eyes.
Sept 4 2014 C Sept 4 2014 A 
I know I'll look back at this time in my life and be glad of it, but at the moment I just want it to be done and passed. Thinking about my life, the dreams I wish for it, I think big changes are coming again. Cheers...

1 comment:

  1. love the top - one of my favorite outfits.
    and, yes, it does bring out your pretty eyes :)

    ReplyDelete