Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Behind The Glass

For the past few years I've worn contacts, but recently returned to wearing glasses. I own two very different pairs; one light coloured and thin-rimmed, and this thick rimmed dark pair. The option between the two is nice because my outfits don't always suit the one pair or other. This outfit was built around the glasses, incidentally, since it was my first time wearing them out in a long time and I had green foresty tones on the brain.


Wearing drastically different glasses makes me feel a little like I'm wearing a disguise, it's fun. I have a sneaking suspicion that my general personal appearance is beginning another changing phase. That might just be winter's effect on me though, and the glasses make me feel so very different. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what the year has in store for me, and my style. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment